INSTA-MY-GRAM

Thursday, June 9, 2011

FOUND: koreatown galleria

This koreatown galleria is nothing like the Glendale galleria.... I am still on the fence about the word galleria.



So when I found out my Chinese foot massage place wasn't going to take me for another hour I decided to go on a walking expedition through Ktown for a snack. I stumbled upon a pedestrian-unfriendly mall designed for four wheel arrivals. Oh flawed building planning...





I passed on shopping in the mall and hit the Korean market instead in the basement. Nothing better than a Korean market.... So many tasting stations!!!!


The outdoor eating terrace was a pleasant surprise and I thought I should snack a bit further...


There were some lovely terrace views, FYI.


Yes I was in the minority. The only white person.


This white girl selected the foot court Restaurant that offered the most english descriptions on their menu.


The dumplings or Mandoo, were simple the best. They were freshly made and steamed. I loved the seaweed salad, miso soup, and pickled radish accompaniment. Pretty much rounds out my meal.

Now ready for a foot rub and tug.


- Typed on iPhone , sorry for iMistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment