INSTA-MY-GRAM

Friday, June 3, 2011

FOUND: my chemical

I'm pretty ashamed I actually attended a teenybop concert filled with KROQ inland emperors. My chemical romance. It was my palladium romance.


My justification: free VIP tix at the palladium, a venue I have been fascinated with and dying to explore.

What I learned: I am officially an old person. I'm all about zero bar lines, perfect unobstructed views, and an over 21 deodorized crowd.


The highlight of my evening: getting hit on by a 35 yr old southbayer, who drives a bright yellow motorcycle with a radioactive sign. The pick up line: "hey babe, my friends call me The Meltdown"

It was the purest of entertainment.

He didn't melt me... I melted him and left him in a puddle. My friends call me The Puddlejumper


- Typed on iPhone , sorry for iMistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment