INSTA-MY-GRAM

Friday, June 3, 2011

FOUND: Givers

Abigail brought me as her guest to the Givers concert tonight at the Bootleg. I'm surprised it was my first time at that venue.... Seeing as though many of my favorite bands pass through there at some point or another. I guess that goes for The GIVERS too!

My simple review: They killed it on stage tonight...they gave their all and bless their hearts, it made all the difference.


Overall I left the concert wanting to call/text/tweet/blog everyone I know, to turn them onto this band. It is a rare thing to feel it so immediately.

Move over Local Natives, this band is on the ups and will pretty much snap up your audience in one song.


I was so impressed with the general musicianship of everyone on stage. Can't wait to see them again... I am hoping another tambereen will see it's end on the stage?!?


Obviously I couldn't help myself but try the cider on tap. Julian Cider.... Yawn. Brooks Dry Cider will knock it out of the tap.


- Typed on iPhone , sorry for iMistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment