INSTA-MY-GRAM

Thursday, January 6, 2011

FOUND: Melrose Nights

Every good thing has to start from somewhere...

Melrose Night

I am super pleased that this is happening in my hood... I just hope that it gets flooded with actual hood-rats

Here's to hoping it doesn't turn into a quickly aging fad that melrose stores are known to sell.

I gots to support my Coolhaus gang though... I will be there!


The biggest bonus: 8 oz Burger Bar throws in a can a beer for every burger purchase.

They just need to get a bike valet set up.... I will be patient... it will come in time.



On January 6, 2010 from 6PM-10PM, come out to Melrose Avenue between Ogden Dr. and Stanley Avenue, to receive 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE at participating stores and food trucks. *To receive 10% off at stores, simply show your receipt from any participating food truck and vice versa. To receive 10% off your entire meal, show your receipt from any participating store. No minimum purchase necessary, just a purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment