INSTA-MY-GRAM

Monday, December 28, 2009

LOST: Hopefully some weight in the new year

If you know me well, you would know that I was voted in middle school- Most Likely To- NEVER GO ON A DIET.  

As you can imagine, I am not one to weigh myself.   Ever.  

Though, this Christmas my eating has top the charts and although I have achieved eating goals I never thought possible... I am thinking it would be best to give my stomach a wee break.  






Yesterday I went to a southern brunch hosted by the Rheinsteins for a new Las Mas debutante...  four mimosas, 3 different types of bacon, cheesey grits, sausage casserole, biscuits, pasteries, a lemon bar, a brownie, and a half-loaf of pumpkin bread later... 

I was shocked to still have room for more.  This might just be a problem... 


"Twas the week after Christmas and all through the house Nothing would fit me, not even a blouse."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive