Tuesday, December 29, 2009
The book to your left should be on the coffee tables of all of my LA native friends. It should be sitting on top of Tim Street Porter's LOS ANGELES book, if you want my opinion.
My mom purchased it at the LACMA store for my brother's stocking when we were on our first annual "Xmas Eve LACMA & Patina visit".
While noshing on my Meatball sub & tomato/basil soup I chose an excerpt to read aloud to my mom that I would love to share with all of you- but I can't- because mom didn't give me the book, she gave it to Brooks.
I will be purchasing a copy for myself so I can share the excerpt with you.
The authors were interviewed on Losanjealous.com - one of my favorite LA Blahgs - see below
- ► 2011 (398)
- ► 2010 (498)
- FOUND: MY FINAL POST OF 2009
- FOUND: CHEERS TO THE END OF 2009
- FOUND: PANINI-ize EVERYTHING, trust me
- FOUND: FUNNY
- FOUND: LA PAINTING
- FOUND: KINKY, THE BAND (YOU DIRTY PEOPLE)
- FOUND: LA BIZARRO
- FOUND: REINCARNATION OF HAMMY
- FOUND: NEW CHROMEO VIDEO, YO
- FOUND: BROOKS + CHROMEO= NYE 2010
- LOST: Hopefully some weight in the new year
- FOUND: SIBLINGS READ MY BLOG!
- FOUND: NUTCRACKER (waltz of the snowflakes)
- FOUND: Mom's Childhood Home
- FOUND; Crisp $100 bill
- FOUND: STREET XMAS TREE
- FOUND: (Lyrics) talking heads- this must be the pl...
- FOUND: FUNNY MONOLOGUE
- FOUND: HOLIDAY WALLPAPER FOR IPHONE
- FOUND: ABIGAIL'S GIFT TO ME
- FOUND: MOM'S GIFT TO ME AT MY DOORSTEP
- FOUND: CHALLAH, A LA SMITTEN KITCHEN
- FOUND: Reason not to be nervous
- FOUND: My Reading for Kelsey's Wedding
- FOUND: 5 NEW SONGIES TO TAKE ME BACK...
- FOUND: A GIFT I WANT.. shocker
- FOUND: Gingerbread Skeletons
- FOUND: Eat at a Tar Pit
- FOUND: 4 Impersonal Gifts for Women under $55
- FOUND: Holiday Cold Cup
- FOUND: Loo Read #2
- FOUND: Gift for Dad
- FOUND: Liberty in LA?
- FOUND: Winston as a Dancing Tween
- FOUND: Yogurt container reuse #3
- FOUND: Yogurt Container reuse #2
- FOUND: VW REINDEER
- FOUND: Yogurt Container Reuse
- FOUND: PERSIMMON BEER
- ▼ December (39)