INSTA-MY-GRAM

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

FOUND: LA BIZARRO

The book to your left should be on the coffee tables of all of my LA native friends.  It should be sitting on top of Tim Street Porter's LOS ANGELES book, if you want my opinion.  


My mom purchased it at the LACMA store for my brother's stocking  when we were on our first annual "Xmas Eve LACMA & Patina visit". 

While noshing on my Meatball sub & tomato/basil soup I chose an excerpt to read aloud to my mom that I would love to share with all of you-  but I can't- because mom didn't give me the book, she gave it to Brooks.  

I will be purchasing a copy for myself so I can share the excerpt with you. 



The authors were interviewed on Losanjealous.com - one of my favorite LA Blahgs - see below

1 comment:

  1. Lucy - I read this post last week and immediately ordered the book from Amazon. I gave it to James as a birthday present this morning and he loved it. Thanks for a great suggestion!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive