INSTA-MY-GRAM

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

FOUND: BROOKS + CHROMEO= NYE 2010




















So. It is official.  
My parents were right all of these years.  
LIFE IS NOT FAIR.  

Brooks, my darling younger brother, just won tickets to Chromeo for New Years Eve at Club Nokia for being a great writer. He submitted a written story to an LA- blog about his favorite past NYE and wham bam thank you ma'am, has tickets in hands.

  Needless to say, I wouldn't be able attend anyway... but still... I am jealous.   

Chromeo is possibly one of the best groups I have seen live.  and let me tell you... Sneaking into Teddy's with the band last year was pretty much the only way I was ever gonna get in to see them perform.  
Long story, but it's a good one.   

Let's just say that my exclusive connections at IN-N-OUT on Sunset- hooked me up with a premo-vip table for post-dance-fest sustenance just before closing.  Nothing better than a Double Double and a chocolate shake to cap off the perfect night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive