Friday, October 23, 2009
I approach this boutique just the way I do my bath tub: just when the moment is right to indulge and settle into something a little more comfortable, I go all out and commit to it for at least an hour. Ready for my bold comment: It is the BEST STORE in LA! It is a treasure chest of the unusual. Take these Horn Bracelets por ejemplo.... I bought 4 , LOST 2, and pretty much use the "REPLACEMENT" excuse to pop my head in every now and again. MAJOR HINT: If you ever need to buy me a gift- this is the place to do it! ADVICE: Keep a boyfriend/dad's credit card handy when you walk by the jewelry cases. yours might max out upon looking inside... careful
- ► 2011 (398)
- ► 2010 (498)
- FOUND: COSTUME INSPIRATION
- FOUND: PUMPKIN CARVING COMPETITION
- FOUND: THE PRESETS
- FOUND: FLYING CARPET
- FOUND: HEAD DECOR
- FOUND: POISON APPLE FOR APPLE
- FOUND: Supermarket Sarah!
- FOUND: DINNER BALL
- FOUND: A SIDE OF CRAYONS
- FOUND: POST-ITs FIT FOR GOLIATH
- FOUND: GINGER THIN-KING
- FOUND: NEW FLAVORS!
- FOUND: ARCHIVAL DONUT PHOTO
- FOUND: BAG FOR LA-BEGINNERS
- FOUND: TRUE LEMON =TRUE GENIUS
- FOUND: FUN FRIDAY FOTO
- FOUND: LA IN BERLIN
- FOUND: BENTO BOX BLISS
- FOUND: NEW STONE AGE
- FOUND: PANTONE COLOR OF 2009
- FOUND: LOST & FOUND on WIKIPEDIA
- FOUND: WINTER WEDDING WEAR
- FOUND: CHEAP & CHIC CANVAS
- FOUND: MULBERRY MITZY MESSENGER
- FOUND: my side of POLITICS PLAIN and simple
- FOUND: TJ'S BEST PRODUCT OF THE WEEK!
- FOUND: SWEAT-FREE CUP (shhh... I bought it at Sta...
- FOUND: A HANDY TOOL... literally!
- FOUND: ELEVATION BOOTS
- FOUND: DOWNTOWN LA HOUSING BUS TOUR
- ▼ October (30)