Monday, October 26, 2009
While researching pageants for the new show I am working on... I found this in the Getty Images archives. Now, I am not one to do a pageant... EVER. Well, that was until I stumbled upon this photo. I mean, let's be honest- it won me over instantly. Imagine: A DONUT QUEEN. Talk about a dream! Imagine... free donuts for a year. Being past my prime for pageant entry- I am considering contacting Bob's Donuts (@ Farmer's Market) and offering up my Ambassadorship services for free. (obviously in exchange for donuts). Their coconut donuts... need I say more?
- ► 2011 (398)
- ► 2010 (498)
- FOUND: COSTUME INSPIRATION
- FOUND: PUMPKIN CARVING COMPETITION
- FOUND: THE PRESETS
- FOUND: FLYING CARPET
- FOUND: HEAD DECOR
- FOUND: POISON APPLE FOR APPLE
- FOUND: Supermarket Sarah!
- FOUND: DINNER BALL
- FOUND: A SIDE OF CRAYONS
- FOUND: POST-ITs FIT FOR GOLIATH
- FOUND: GINGER THIN-KING
- FOUND: NEW FLAVORS!
- FOUND: ARCHIVAL DONUT PHOTO
- FOUND: BAG FOR LA-BEGINNERS
- FOUND: TRUE LEMON =TRUE GENIUS
- FOUND: FUN FRIDAY FOTO
- FOUND: LA IN BERLIN
- FOUND: BENTO BOX BLISS
- FOUND: NEW STONE AGE
- FOUND: PANTONE COLOR OF 2009
- FOUND: LOST & FOUND on WIKIPEDIA
- FOUND: WINTER WEDDING WEAR
- FOUND: CHEAP & CHIC CANVAS
- FOUND: MULBERRY MITZY MESSENGER
- FOUND: my side of POLITICS PLAIN and simple
- FOUND: TJ'S BEST PRODUCT OF THE WEEK!
- FOUND: SWEAT-FREE CUP (shhh... I bought it at Sta...
- FOUND: A HANDY TOOL... literally!
- FOUND: ELEVATION BOOTS
- FOUND: DOWNTOWN LA HOUSING BUS TOUR
- ▼ October (30)