Friday, October 30, 2009
I am a Pageant Girl... starting today. I have applied my first layer of self-tanner. White-stripped my teeth while driving to work today. Purchased my eyelashes, lacey socks, and pageant dress. I am going full GLITZ! With these two young ladies as my mentor/guides. (If you didn't know, they win all the pageants, as seen on Toddlers & Tiaras (TLC) I have been watching their footage in my office and consulted with my coaches. I AM GOING TO WIN HALLOWEEN 2009! Bring it on girls... I have the walk & wave down!
- ► 2011 (398)
- ► 2010 (498)
- FOUND: COSTUME INSPIRATION
- FOUND: PUMPKIN CARVING COMPETITION
- FOUND: THE PRESETS
- FOUND: FLYING CARPET
- FOUND: HEAD DECOR
- FOUND: POISON APPLE FOR APPLE
- FOUND: Supermarket Sarah!
- FOUND: DINNER BALL
- FOUND: A SIDE OF CRAYONS
- FOUND: POST-ITs FIT FOR GOLIATH
- FOUND: GINGER THIN-KING
- FOUND: NEW FLAVORS!
- FOUND: ARCHIVAL DONUT PHOTO
- FOUND: BAG FOR LA-BEGINNERS
- FOUND: TRUE LEMON =TRUE GENIUS
- FOUND: FUN FRIDAY FOTO
- FOUND: LA IN BERLIN
- FOUND: BENTO BOX BLISS
- FOUND: NEW STONE AGE
- FOUND: PANTONE COLOR OF 2009
- FOUND: LOST & FOUND on WIKIPEDIA
- FOUND: WINTER WEDDING WEAR
- FOUND: CHEAP & CHIC CANVAS
- FOUND: MULBERRY MITZY MESSENGER
- FOUND: my side of POLITICS PLAIN and simple
- FOUND: TJ'S BEST PRODUCT OF THE WEEK!
- FOUND: SWEAT-FREE CUP (shhh... I bought it at Sta...
- FOUND: A HANDY TOOL... literally!
- FOUND: ELEVATION BOOTS
- FOUND: DOWNTOWN LA HOUSING BUS TOUR
- ▼ October (30)