INSTA-MY-GRAM

Thursday, October 20, 2011

FOUND:escuela

No, I didn't just enroll in a Spanish language school, I just went to a mid-city byob hipster taco joint. Escuela taught me a lot about the place of a gourmet taco in the LA food scene.


Ceilings are the new floors.


Though I do have to say I'm gonna tile the shit out of my next place. I get off on good tiles.



Very Gorky-esque, no? Reminded me of my years of studying art history. Apparently I didn't forget everything I learned in college.

As for the food, I forgot to take a photo, Tasty as it was

Order the rib tacos and the poblano tacos. Vale!

I'll surely be biking back soon, cobras took away their free BYOB policy, so this is a welcome replacement.

- Typed on iPhone , sorry for iMistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive