INSTA-MY-GRAM

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

FOUND: bar kitchen

At this restaurant on flower there is a bar and a kitchen... I only used the bar. Ordered a glass of chardonnay, mixed it up a bit, moving away from my pint of beer. The cocktails seemed to be too bitter, all included various types of bitters, which leaves an expected bitter taste in my mouth.




The setting was interesting, lots of lovely lighting until your eye catches an Ill-selected OC bougie fireplace placed front and center.


Regardless, I didn't eat, I drank my meal and rolled out an hour later. The service was appalling, leading to my gratitude that my dad treated me to Wurstkuche before I met up.

Can't beat that. Sorry bar/ kitchen.... Just work on your kitchen and I will surely come back





Typed on iPhone , sorry for iMistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive