INSTA-MY-GRAM

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

FOUND: PPC

The pretty pretty collective is located in the mission and on one of my days off I decided I would go in for a little cut & color.

Working on a show about tattoo artists inspires me to do something crazy and different....like ask the stylist to alter the color of my hair... Ever so slightly. I'm so cutting edge and a risk taker like that.


Back to the story at hand. My hipster friend recommended this salon and needless to say it was perfect. The walls were covered in tattoo art....

I decided to take a photo to share with one of the tattoo artists at high voltage, as he has a very similar artistic style. I figured he might be interested to see similar artistry....

So upon returning to work, I was flipping through INKed magazine and the last page had an article featuring the new salon.... PPC!!!

Apparently my eye was a keen one... As the art I took a photo was in fact the tattoo artist I was going to show.

Zing.


- Typed on iPhone , sorry for iMistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment