INSTA-MY-GRAM

Friday, September 2, 2011

FOUND: port Oneida road

Coming up here, I try to walk/bike/ride every trail I know, pass by every farm, eat at every fruit/veg stand. It is my duty to recognize and mentally record any changes that have happened since the last time I was up.



So many of the vistas I am left wondering how is it possible to be this breathtaking?


Mom asked me to take some photos for her.....


And then used her giant foot to conquer my sandy bluffs.








My rocky booty from Lake Michigan. mom and I, are similar to Serena and Venus, we are born of the same blood, but born to compete against each other.

Today's competition: petosky hunting. (petoskys being stones only found in this lake specific to this region)

I won.

And basking in my glory and confidence, I created another competition: most beautiful stone, won that too!

Typed on iPhone , sorry for iMistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment